||16 ft 2 in (4.93 meters)
|Number of Engines
|Deadrise at Transom
|Fuel Tank Count
New for 2018, the TRACKER® Pro 160 features our exclusive Diamond Coat™ finish and the VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting system in the beefed-up 3” gunnels. It’s built tough, with the same quality construction features found in its bigger bass boat brothers, including all-welded construction and a robotically-welded full-length stringer system.
For one affordable NO HAGGLE NO HASSLE® price, you get a popular and proven boat with a GALVASHIELD® Impact-protected trailer, outboard, fishfinder and trolling motor. And it's backed by the TRACKER Promise —the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Length:16' 2"
- Beam: 70"
- Bottom width: 48"
- Max. recommended HP: 40 HP
- Fuel capacity (portable): 6 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 3 persons
- Max. person weight: 390 lbs.
- Max. weight capacity : 855 lbs.
- Interior depth: 15.5"
- Transom height: 21.4"
- Deadrise at transom: 6 degrees
- Deadrise at bow: 13 degrees
- Hull material: 0.09 5052 marine alloy
- Average weight: 719 lbs.
- Average package weight: 1415 lbs.
- Package height: 5' 10"
- Package width: 5' 11"
- Towing length: 21' 2"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 20' 2"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard Requirements
- Bow & Stern Eyes
- 4 cleats
- 2 battery trays
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lowrance® HOOK-3x color fishfinder w/transducer
- Sport Steering Wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- 1-piece rotomolded console w/tinted windscreen, drink holder, 12V outlet & integrated livewell
- Midnight Lazer switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Navigation lights, aerator & bilge switches
Construction & Exterior
- NEW Diamond Coat™ finish w/industry-exclusive, baked-on powder coat & clearcoat for long-lasting durability, color & good looks
- Rugged, all-welded, 1-piece aluminum hull w/pressed-in strakes & chines for structural strength & handling
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Welded-In Longitudinal Stringer System For Full-Length Support Of The Running Surface
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- NEW 3" (7.62 cm), heavy-duty extruded 1-piece gunnel for structural strength & rigidity
- Pressure-treated floor & decks w/limited lifetime warranty
- Flush-mount, carpeted, all-aluminum compartment lids for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Red & Black graphic scheme
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) Bilge Pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- 12V trolling motor harness & receptacle
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- 100% composite fishing seats w/contoured, pinchless hinges, snap-off cushions
- Elevated bow & aft casting decks w/storage below
- 2 pedestal seat base locations
- 2 folding fishing seats
- Driver & passenger seats w/storage below passenger seat
- Port side rod holders w/organizer for 4 rods to 7' (2.1 m)
- NEW exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly, Midnight Star cut-pile carpet throughout
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- 9-gal. (34 L) aerated livewell molded into front of console
- 500 GPH (1,893 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Pressed-in keel & strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested aluminum propeller
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coat finish & GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Silver Metallic powder-coat wheels w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube Hubs For Quick & Complete Hub Lubrication
- Outboard Motor Support To Reduce Hull & Transom Stress While Towing
- Heavy-Duty Upright Load Guides For Easy, Centered Loading
- Carpeted Bunks To Protect Hull
- Safety Cables
- Minn Kota® Edge 12V, 45-lb. (20.4 kg) thrust, 45" (1.1 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for durability
|* We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.||
| Included Options (Call For Details)
||Bass Pro Shops/Tracker Boat Center PEARLAND
1000 Bass Pro Drive
Pearland, TX 77584